Friday, October 18, 2013

Family Photos- Ward 19 months

We have this problem in our house where I don't exist in our family photo album.  We have pages and pages of adorable pictures of Ward and Ward with Trey, but almost zero of me...Can any other mom's sympathize with this?  
The other day I was looking for a picture of myself and couldn't find one since last year when we had Ward's 8 months photos taken!   Anyways, I figured it was time for another family photo shoot.

We met my friend Sarah with Fresh Design Group at the park where she got some great shots if you'd like to see....


I didn't realize it until now, but I was having a crazy frizzy hair day.  Oh well, I'd rather have some funky hair and be in the pictures rather than not :)


Ward makes this gesture all.the.time.
(He's saying,
Where did the squirrel go??)





 


Always on the move!

Just for fun, here is Ward one year ago during our family photo session!  I can't get over how fast he grows, he is such a baby here!  (Note, photos below taken by Jenna Knatt with JennaB Photography.)




What's everyone up to this weekend?  We are hoping to take Ward to a pumpkin patch.  Here's to hoping that it goes better than last year...Have a good one! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Nice comments make my day!